Like all of our products, Gardner Denver’s pistons are designed to outlast competitor’s models. Our new drilling pump products are manufactured around our field-tested and proven line of frac consumables - seeing over 30% increased average life span.
Customers said they wanted long-lasting, easy-to-use pistons, and we delivered. From domestically sourced steel, Gardner Denver’s pistons feature proprietary bonded inserts and innovative geometry, all of which come together to deliver significantly longer life – all while meeting API Standards, being competitively priced and coming with our “Ready Inventory” promise that we’ll have it in stock, when you need it.
Our pistons, along with our new valves and seats, are designed for use in Gardner Denver PZ, F-Series, Bomco, HHA, Emsco and National 12P lines of triplex drilling pumps. This gives you options to use these parts across your whole fleet of pumps.
Drilling Pump Pistons - Features and Benefits
• Stocking parts close to customers with service centers in Altoona, San Antonio, Odessa, Oklahoma City, and Fort Worth
• Fits 1 1/2” and 1 5/8” piston rods
• Consignment packages available for qualified customers
• Pistons available to fit Gardner Denver, F-Series, Bomco, HHA, Emsco and National 12P pumps (API 7 modified seats available for National 12P)
• Machined from premium grade steel
• Color-coded to identify STD rated to 190 degrees and High Temp rated to 300 degrees
• Based on proven manufacturing, 30%+ longer life than competitor products, and competitively priced
• Convenience of ordering pistons, valves and seats from same source as pumps and parts